London Gay Tours offers you the possibility to visit all the essentials highlights in London during this full day tour.
Following our coach drive past some of London’s most famous landmarks including Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament we arrive at the Tower of London where we are met on the middle drawbridge by our very own Yeoman Warder. Leading us into this world heritage site before it opens to the public our Beefeater will take us on a private guided tour explaining the history behind this fortress of imprisonment and torture. We are also the first group to see the Crown Jewels before enjoying some free time to explore on our own.
Departing the Tower we head to The Mall to watch the Changing of the Guard (subject to weather condition). Next we take a private & exclusive boat trip on the River Thames as we enjoy excellent views of St. Paul’s Cathedral and Shakespeare’s Globe.
After a break for having lunch (not included) we start the afternoon part of our tour with a visit to St Paul’s Cathedral. On Sundays when viewing is restricted, there will be an opportunity to enter and enjoy one of the services.
We will finish this day visiting the Coca-Cola London Eye centrally located in the heart of the capital, gracefully rotating over the River Thames opposite the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben. The experience showcases breathtaking 360 degree views of the capital and its famous landmarks and has been the number one visitor experience in the city for the past decade.
Included with every ticket is entry to the amazing Coca-Cola London Eye 4D Experience, an inspiring journey of discovery that brings London to life through unique perspectives and multi-sensory special effects, including wind, bubbles and smell.
- Meeting Point
- Tower of London – private tour away from the crowds.
- Changing of the Guard ceremony (subject to weather condition)
- Thames River Boat trip & Westminster Abbey
- St. Paul’s Cathedral
- Coca-Cola London Eye and finish the tour
- 8 hours
- Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach with Free Wi-Fi on board
- Panoramic sightseeing tour of London
- Entry to Tower of London as a one of first groups
- Private guided walking tour with Yeoman Warden
- Changing of the Guard (subject to availability)
- Exclusive River Cruise
- Fast track entry to St Paul’s Cathedral
- London Eye Flight
- Professional Guide
- Complimentary hotel pick up from one of 16 central London hotels. You will be taken to the departure point to board your tour *
* In order to ease morning traffic, Transport for London, the local government body responsible for the transport system in Greater London, has requested that all sightseeing companies to stop offering pick up service with effect of 1st April 2017.
- Gratuities – Optional
- Hotel Drop Offs
- Lunch (time will be provided for a refreshment break)
- Comfortable shoes
- Drinking water
- Suitable clothing
- During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used.
- The Guard Change may not be operational in bad weather conditions. We will go to Buckingham Palace for a photo stop instead
- On Sundays, there will be no guiding inside the cathedral, but still there will be an opportunity to enter and enjoy one of the services
- On certain dates St Paul’s Cathedral is closed thus we will be visiting Household Cavalry Museum instead.
For cancellation you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your wish to cancel it to email@example.com
All cancellations may have a charge according to when you tell us your wish to cancel your booking.
This service has these Cancellation Fees,
- Cancellations up to 7 days before the services: No Cancellation Fee.
- Cancellations between 7 and 2 days before the services: Cancellation Fee of 20% of cost of your booking.
- Cancellations within 2 days before the service or No Show: Cancellation Fee of 100% of cost of your booking.
Any banking fees because of returns will be paid by customers.
This provider charge £10.00 per change.
For changes you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your requested changes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can not guarantee any change until we have provider’s confirmation. Some changes may have an additional cost.
Adults – £122/pp
Kids (3 – 16 y.o.) – £112/pp
This tour departs everyday at 7.45 h
Pictures of Tour
Tower of London
Changing the Guard
Saint Paul's Cathedral
Fill in this form with your prefered date for the tour. We can not guarantee this availability but we will do as much as we can to achieve it.