London Gay Tours offers this 2-day deluxe tour to discover the beauty of Paris from London.
After your check in at St Pancras station we connect you with your representative who will escort you onboard the Eurostar train and throughout your first day in Paris. The tour begins with a panoramic tour of the city passing along the Place de la Concorde and the Champs Elysees, before arriving at the Eiffel Tower where you will enjoy a fabulous two course Champagne lunch at the Altitude 58 restaurant.
After your meal we head to Bateaux Parisiens for a cruise on the River Seine that boasts fabulous views of Notre Dame built nearly 900 years ago. In the late afternoon we transfer you to your 4 star superior hotel leaving you a free evening in Paris – why not visit the Moulin Rouge? (Not included in the price.)
Day two begins with a leisurely buffet breakfast. The rest of the day is free for you to explore independently. A map of the city is also included plus some suggested highlights.
In the early evening you will board your train at Gard du Nord for the return journey to London which departs at approximately 7pm.
- 2h 15m travelling from London to Paris by Eurostar train.
- Panoramic tour of the city taking in all the major sites including Champs Elysees, the Opera House and River Seine before arriving at the Eiffel Tower.
- Champagne lunch on the Eiffel Tower with reserved seats in the Altitude 58 restaurant.
- Romantic cruise on the River Seine.
- Overnight at a 4 star hotel (according to availability)
- Free time to explore the city on your own.
- Return journey to London.
- 2 days
- Return ticket with seat reservations on the Eurostar train.
- Fully escorted including a guide onboard Eurostar.
- Panoramic tour of Paris.
- Fast entry access to the Eiffel Tower 1st Level – avoid the queues.
- Champagne lunch on the Eiffel Tower (glass of Champagne followed by two course meal).
- Cruise on the River Seine.
- Map of Paris.
- Overnight accommodation in a 4*superior hotel (Please note there is a single supplement charge of 75 GBP if you require single room)
- Transfers from/to accommodation both in London and Paris
- Entrance to Le Louvre (it can be purchased during tour)
- Spending Money
- Gratuities (Optional)
- The French Government has introduced a new local & departmental tax in Paris on the 1st of March 2015. Guests will have to pay this new city tax of 2,47€ per person and per night directly to the hotel.
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you (Please check your visa requirements before you travel)
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you (Please check your visa requirements before you travel) Departs St Pancras International at 7.01am. Check in at 6:00am
- Returns to London at approximately 8.30pm.
- Your return Eurostar departs Gare du Nord at 7.13pm and you should be aware that check-in closes 45 minutes prior to departure. On rare occasions the return train departs Paris at 8.13pm.
- Please note, once booked, we are not able to cancel your booking and as such cannot offer you a refund, cancellation or amendment.
- The Louvre museum is open every day except Tuesday and the following French holidays: November 1, December 25, January 1, and May 1.
- Due to Eurostar requirements the age restrictions for children is 4-11 years.
- Should lunch on the Eiffel Tower not be available, a 3 course lunch on the Bateaux Parisiens with river cruise will be included with a photo stop at Eiffel Tower
- Comfortable shoes
- Suitable clothing
- Passport or I.D.
Cancellation & Change Policies:
- Please note, once booked, we are not able to cancel or change your booking and as such cannot offer you a refund, cancellation or amendment.
Adult – £449/pp
Single supplement charge – £75
Despartures on Fridays
Pictures of Tour
Altitude 58 Restaurant
Fill in this form with your prefered date for the tour. We can not guarantee this availability but we will do as much as we can to achieve it.