London Gay Tours offers you this unique and unusual walking tour to explore the hidden parts of London that few people know about. For those of you who want to dig deeper than the average tourist, and be rewarded with a photo and story that will be the envy of your friends back home, then this tour is for you.
London is a city with 2000 years of history where some of the most influential people in the world have walked these streets and many have left a distinct footprint. On the Secret London Tour we will show you a side of London away from the usual tourist trail – we’ll take you along gas lit alleyways, past old pubs and bookshops, remnants of sprawling mansions, unusual art and secret societies.
Our tour guide has the experience, knowledge and humour to make sure you leave with an enviable set of pictures, an insight into what is going on, an anecdote or two, and most importantly, a memory which will last forever.
- Meeting Point
- 1.5 hours of walking tour, enjoying the famous hidden places of London with our experienced guides
- The world’s only remaining Benjamin Franklin home
- What was once the world’s smallest police station.
- The Duke of Wellington’s Nose
- The address where Mozart composed his first symphony
- The most superstitious hotel in London
- And many more places, each with an incredible story to tell.
- 1,5 hours
- Guided Tour plenty of fun.
- Transfers from/to accommodation
- Spending money
- Food or Drinks
- Gratuity – optional
- Comfortable shoes
- Drinking water
- Suitable clothing
For cancellation you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your wish to cancel it to email@example.com
All cancellations may have a charge according to when you tell us your wish to cancel your booking.
This service has these Cancellation Fees,
- Cancellations up to 7 days before the services: No Cancellation Fee.
- Cancellations between 7 and 3 days before the services: Cancellation Fee of 20% of cost of your booking.
- Cancellations within 3 days before the service or No Show: Cancellation Fee of 100% of cost of your booking.
Any banking fees because of returns will be paid by customers.
This provider charge £10.00 per change.
For changes you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your requested changes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can not guarantee any change until we have provider’s confirmation. Some changes may have an additional cost.
Adults – £13/pp
Kids – £10/pp
Departs on selected afternoons at 1.30 PM throughout the year
Pictures of Tour
Lots of fun
Sherlock Holmes Restaurant
Fill in this form with your prefered date for the tour. We can not guarantee this availability but we will do as much as we can to achieve it.