London Gay Tours offers a tour to discover the beauty of Stonehenge and Bath.
After your pick-up directly from or near to your hotel, we drive to the most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a world heritage site, Stonehenge which stands alone in the vast empty tract of Salisbury plain. Its origins date back nearly 5,000 years and it has been home to pagan religion and spiritual worship, not to be mention public debate ever since. Come and unlock the secrets for yourself and marvel at this remarkable and mysterious feat of ancient engineering and design.
Next we head to Bath and arrive in time for lunch. With fabulous restaurants, tea houses, sandwich and coffee shops, not to mention all the classic British pubs, you will be spoilt for choice of places to eat. Bath is a beautiful Georgian city with delightful crescents, terraces and architecture. Following our scenic drive into the heart of the city, there will be plenty of time to explore at your leisure.
Your ticket includes entrance to the Roman Baths that were built nearly 2,000 years ago. Built on Britain’s only natural hot water spring lies the magnificent Roman public bath complex and Roman temple. At the heart of the World Heritage Site you can walk around the steaming pool on the Roman stone paving and admire the ancient Roman statues and architecture.
See Bath Abbey and Pulteney Bridge overlooking the river Avon cascading over the weir. Then there is the Jane Austen Centre and the elegant Assembly Rooms built in 1771. And you can shop, explore and take afternoon tea in the Pump Rooms while listening to the live classical music. With so much to see and do you will be glad that you have so much free time.
- Meeting Point – Will be specified when booking the tour.
- Bath and its Roman Baths and Pump Room.
- Finish – Will be specified when booking the tour.
- 11.5 hours
Arrive back to London approximatly at 7.30 pm
- Free transfer from your hotel*
- Tour in luxury coach with professional driver
- Entrance to Stonehenge included
- All afternoon in Georgian Bath
- Entrance to the Roman baths included
* In order to ease morning traffic, Transport for London, the local government body responsible for the transport system in Greater London, has requested that all sightseeing companies to stop offering pick up service with effect of 1st April 2017
- Spending Money.
- Comfortable shoes
- Suitable clothing
For cancellation you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your wish to cancel it to email@example.com
All cancellations may have a charge according to when you tell us your wish to cancel your booking.
This service has these Cancellation Fees,
- Cancellations up to 7 days before the services: No Cancellation Fee.
- Cancellations between 7 and 5 days before the services: Cancellation Fee of 20% of cost of your booking.
- Cancellations within 2 days before the service or No Show: Cancellation Fee of 100% of cost of your booking.
Any banking fees because of returns will be paid by customers.
For changes you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your requested changes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can not guarantee any change until we have provider’s confirmation. Some changes may have an additional cost.
Will be specified when booking the tour
Adult – £85/pp
Kids (3 – 16 yrs) – £75/pp
Departures on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays at 8’15h
Pictures of Tour
Roman Baths in Bath
Pulteney Bridge in Bath
Sunset in Stonehenge
Fill in this form with your prefered date for the tour. We can not guarantee this availability but we will do as much as we can to achieve it.