London Gay Tours offers you this great value day trip to discover the beauty of Paris from London.
Join us at St. Pancras International train station where our staff will help check you in and introduce you to our guide who will escort you on board Eurostar and throughout the day in Paris. Travelling at speeds of up to 186mph, you will be in Paris in just 2 hours 15 minutes. You will travel through the channel tunnel before arriving in central Paris and from here join a panoramic tour of the world’s most Romantic city. Enjoy spectacular views of Le Louvre, the Eiffel Tower and much more.
During the day you will have the chance to take a cruise on the River Seine with our guide (our guide will be happy to help you purchase tickets.) Alternatively head off to the shopping district on your own or relax and enjoy lunch while soaking up Parisien life.
In the early evening we head back to Gare du Nord for our return journey to London.
- 2h 15m travelling from London to Paris by Eurostar train.
- Panoramic tour of the city taking in all the major sites including Champs Elysees, the Opera House, River Seine and the Eiffel Tower.
- Romantic cruise on the River Seine (Optional).
- Free time to soak up Parisien life.
- Return journey to London.
- 14 hours
- Return ticket with seat reservations on the Eurostar train
- Fully escorted including a guide onboard Eurostar
- Panoramic tour of Paris
- Map of Paris
- Transfers from/to accommodation
- Cruise on the River Seine (it can be purchased during tour)
- Spending Money
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Premier Class Service on the train that includes Premier Seats, Breakfast, Light Meal and Refreshments (Available to upgrade at extra cost)
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you (Please check your visa requirements before you travel)
- Departs St Pancras International at 7.01am. Check in at 6:00am
- Returns to London at approximately 8.30pm.
- Your return Eurostar departs Gare du Nord at 7.13pm and you should be aware that check-in closes 45 minutes prior to departure. On rare occasions the return train departs Paris at 8.13pm.
- Please note, once booked, we are not able to cancel your booking and as such cannot offer you a refund, cancellation or amendment.
- The Louvre museum is open every day except Tuesday and the following French holidays: November 1, December 25, January 1, and May 1.
- Due to Eurostar requirements the age restrictions for children is 4-11 years.
- Comfortable shoes
- Suitable clothing
- Passport or I.D.
Cancellation & Change Policies:
- Please note, once booked, we are not able to cancel or change your booking and as such cannot offer you a refund, cancellation or amendment.
Adult – £209/pp
Upgrade to Premier Class:
Daily departures except Sundays till end October
From November to March Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays departures
Pictures of Tour
Fill in this form with your prefered date for the tour. We can not guarantee this availability but we will do as much as we can to achieve it.