London Gay Tours offers this special tour to discover the highlights of London and the beauty Oxford and Stratford on Christmas Day.
After your morning pick-up we begin our Christmas excursion with a panoramic tour of London, taking in all the major highlights: Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Tower of London and much more.
Next we head off to Oxford for a festive walk through this ancient University town, passing by the ivy-clad colleges and picturesque honey coloured buildings. We will pass Christ Church College, where Lewis Caroll wrote his enchanting tales of Alice in Wonderland and more recently Harry Potter was filmed. Your guide will explain to you the traditions of college life as you take in such famous buildings as the mighty Romanesque Radcliffe Camera and The Ashmolean, the oldest museum in the UK.
Next we journey into the limestone hills of the Cotswolds, a region of picture book villages made famous by the wool merchants in the 14th century who helped build some of the magnificent manor houses and perpendicular Churches that we will pass. There will be time to stop for photos outside Blenheim Palacewhere Sir Winston Churchill was born before heading to Stratford for our Christmas lunch.
Sit back and enjoy delicious Roast Turkey with all the trimmings followed by traditional Christmas pudding served in this charming Elizabethan pub that also boasts a superb collection of real ales and fine wines.
In the afternoon we journey to Stratford-upon-Avon passing by Anne Hathaway’s cottage before arriving in this picturesque market town. It is famous of course for William Shakespeare, Britain’s most famous writer who was both born and lies buried here. We stop for photos on our short walk, at both his birthplace and the delightful Holy Trinity Church where the great man finally came to rest.
Please note that Christchurch College and Shakespeare’s Birthplace will be closed on Christmas Day but the tour still provides a comprehensive overview of each attraction and includes Christmas lunch in the Cotswolds or other location.
- Meeting Point – Will be specified when booking the tour
- Panoramic tour of London
- Christmas Lunch in a charming Elizabethan pub
- Return to London
- 11 hours
Arrive back to London approximatly at 07’00PM
- Free transfer from selected accomodations
- Tour in luxury Air-Conditioned coach with Free Wi-Fi on board
- Walking Tour of Oxford
- Christmas Lunch in a charming Elizabethan pub (Drinks not included)
- Drive through Cotswolds
- Professional Tour Guide
- Hotel Drop Offs
- Spending Money
- Gratuities (optional)
- Comfortable shoes
- Suitable clothing
- Please note that Christchurch College and Shakespeare’s Birthplace will be closed on Christmas Day but the tour still provides a comprehensive overview of each attraction and includes Christmas lunch in the Cotswolds or other location.
- Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used.
For cancellation you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your wish to cancel it to email@example.com
All cancellations may have a charge according to when you tell us your wish to cancel your booking.
This service has these Cancellation Fees,
- Cancellations up to 7 days before the services: No Cancellation Fee.
- Cancellations between 7 and 2 days before the services: Cancellation Fee of 20% of cost of your booking.
- Cancellations within 2 days before the service or No Show: Cancellation Fee of 100% of cost of your booking.
Any banking fees because of returns will be paid by customers.
For changes you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your requested changes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can not guarantee any change until we have provider’s confirmation. Some changes may have an additional cost.
Adult – £125/pp
Kids (3 – 16 yrs) – £115/pp
Departures early in the morning on the 25th December
Pictures of Tour
Please, Fill in this form with the information required. Remember this is an special tour takes place on the 25th December.