London Gay Tours offers this incredible journey from west to east London that takes in stunning landmark after stunning landmark flying during 18 minutes above London.
Our most popular London helicopter flight is a breath-taking journey down the Thames from west to east that takes in some of the world’s most iconic landmarks. We promise it’s a trip of a lifetime you’ll never forget
Once up in the sky, you’ll start to understand why a helicopter tour is definitely one of the best things you can do in London, whether as a tourist or a local
So don’t waste any time. Book the ultimate London tourist attraction right now
- 18 minutes
You are required to be at the Heliport 30 minutes before your scheduled flight time.
- Helicopter Flight during 18 minutes
- Transfers from/to accommodation
- Gratuities – Optional
- Suitable clothing and shoes
For the flight, you will only be able to take on-board a camera or mobile phone (in flight safe mode) for taking photographs
- Bring the identity documents you used to check in for your flight
- Wear comfortable clothing and bring as little as possible in the way of extra items. For the flight, you will only be able to take on-board a camera or mobile phone (in flight safe mode) for taking photographs
- All other personal possessions must be left in the lockers at our reception. Please note that although we will do our utmost to keep your possessions secure, all the personal effects you take with you on a flight and leave at the Heliport remain your responsibility
- There is no catering available at the Heliport
- Under current Civil Aviation Authority guidelines, you are not permitted to take any of the following items on to an aircraft: acid, poison, flammable liquids, explosives, matches, lighters, bleach, incapacitating sprays, ignitable gas devices, compressed gas. If you are carrying any of the above items on the day of your flight, you will have to leave them in our terminal. We do reserve the right to search any clothing and/or bags for such items.
- Persons with limited mobility, epilepsy, heart conditions and pregnancy are not allowed to fly.
- No children under the age of four are permitted to fly with us. Additionally, there is a minimum passenger weight limit of 15Kg. An adult must accompany children under 16.
- We reserve the right to refuse any passenger from boarding the aircraft for late arrival at our terminal, failure to provide suitable photo ID, intoxication (being drunk or under the influence of drugs), threatening or abusive behaviour towards our staff or any other passenger and any other behaviour that may compromise the safety of any passengers on-board.
- You are required to be at the Heliport 30 minutes before your scheduled flight time.
- The flights are dependant on favourable weather conditions and the Pilot will make a decision on the morning based on an aviation forecast.
For cancellation you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your wish to cancel it to email@example.com
All cancellations may have a charge according to when you tell us your wish to cancel your booking.
This service has these Cancellation Fees,
- Cancellations up to 7 days before the services: No Cancellation Fee.
- Cancellations between 7 and 3 days before the services: Cancellation Fee of 20% of cost of your booking.
- Cancellations within 3 days before the service or No Show: Cancellation Fee of 100% of cost of your booking.
Any banking fees because of returns will be paid by customers.
This provider do not accept changes 72 hours before your scheduled take off time.
For changes you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your requested changes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can not guarantee any change until we have provider’s confirmation. Some changes may have an additional cost.
Adults – £231/pp
£1155 for a Private Flight
Max. 6 persons
Daily departures except Tuesdays and Thursdays
Pictures of Tour
The Shard London
Flying over St Paul's
The Big Ben
Flying over central London
Fill in this form with your prefered date for the tour. We can not guarantee this availability but we will do as much as we can to achieve it.