London Gay Tours offers this tour on board a Classic 1950’s Route-master open top Bus with a live professional guide to enjoy the highlights of London.
Enjoy great views of the capital’s iconic sights, both old and new, including Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square, St. Paul’s Cathedral, London Bridge, The Shard, Tower Bridge & the London Eye.
The Vintage Double Decker Bus Tour includes a photo stop at Westminster Abbey, burial place of Britain’s monarchs and the host for coronations and many royal weddings since its construction in the eleventh century. The bus stops again for photos at the Tower of London, multi-functional throughout history as a royal palace and a fortress, a prison and a place of numerous executions. We stop for photos and a history lesson from the guide (no entry to the Tower of London). Our last Photo stop will be at Buckingham Palace, the official Royal residence of Her Majesty the Queen.
We will end this tour enjoying a quintessentially British afternoon tea experience admiring the great views of Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament at the wonderful Park Plaza Westminster Hotel. At the 1WB Lounge & Patisserie we will have a glass of Champagne and full afternoon tea. Choose from a selection of English teas and infusions along with a delectable selection of freshly made sandwiches, cakes, clotted cream, jams and scones – a truly luxury experience.
- Rendezvous at the Meeting point
- London Tour on board Open Top Vintage Bus Tour with Live Professional Guide
- Photo stop at Westminster Abbey
- Photo stop at the Tower of London
- Photo stop at Buckingham Palace
- Champagne Afternoon Tea at the Park Plaza Westminster Hotel and end of the tour
- 4 hours approximately
- Transportation by Open Deck Vintage bus with Audio Guide in 10 languages
- Professional guide
- Champagne Afternoon Tea at the Park Plaza Westminster Hotel
- Entrances to Tower of London and Buckingham Palace
- Transfers from/to accommodation
- Spending money
- Food or Drinks
- Gratuity – optional
- Comfortable shoes
- Drinking water
- Suitable clothing
- Note that this is an open top bus tour so, please be prepared for the possibility of rain.
- On rare occasions the open top bus may be changed to a closed top bus.
Audio Guide in 10 languages:
For cancellation you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your wish to cancel it to firstname.lastname@example.org
All cancellations may have a charge according to when you tell us your wish to cancel your booking.
This service has these Cancellation Fees,
- Cancellations up to 7 days before the services: No Cancellation Fee.
- Cancellations between 7 and 2 days before the services: Cancellation Fee of 20% of cost of your booking.
- Cancellations within 2 days before the service or No Show: Cancellation Fee of 100% of cost of your booking.
Any banking fees because of returns will be paid by customers.
This provider charge £10.00 per change.
For changes you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your requested changes to email@example.com
We can not guarantee any change until we have provider’s confirmation. Some changes may have an additional cost.
Adults – £55/pp
Kids (3 – 16 y.o.) – £45/pp
This tour departs everyday at 13’00h
Pictures of Tour
Vintage Open Top Bus
Tower of London
Champagne Afternoon Tea
Fill in this form with your prefered date for the tour. We can not guarantee this availability but we will do as much as we can to achieve it.