London Gay Tours offers you the only London walking tour which will ensure you are in the best position possible to see the entire Changing the Guard ceremony, from start to finish.
Our tour guide has the experience, knowledge and humour to make sure you leave with an enviable set of pictures, an insight into what is going on, an anecdote or two, and most importantly, a memory which will last forever.
Sadly, a great number of people go to see this world famous ceremony and leave disappointed. They stand at the gates of Buckingham Palace and wait uncomfortably for the action to happen, but are unaware that they have missed the majority of the pomp, ceremony, music and marching that takes place elsewhere. And that is why our guide is invaluable in getting you around.
If you like a fast paced tour, with plenty of action, excitement and fun, come on this walk. In order to stay ahead of the crowds we do have to move quickly at times – at one point we will even be marching alongside the band!
- Meeting Point – Piccadilly Circus by the Statue of Eros
- Each customer is responsible for their own safety
- 1.5 hours of activity tour, enjoying the famous ceremony. Along the way you will see St James Palace, Buckingham Palace, 2 royal parks, Clarence House and the Mall.
- Finish outside Clarence House, nearest tube – Green Park
- 1,5 hours
- Guided Tour plenty of fun.
- Comfortable shoes
- Drinking water
- Suitable clothing
For cancellation you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your wish to cancel it to firstname.lastname@example.org
All cancellations may have a charge according to when you tell us your wish to cancel your booking.
This service has these Cancellation Fees,
- Cancellations up to 7 days before the services: No Cancellation Fee.
- Cancellations between 7 and 3 days before the services: Cancellation Fee of 20% of cost of your booking.
- Cancellations within 3 days before the service or No Show: Cancellation Fee of 100% of cost of your booking.
Any banking fees because of returns will be paid by customers.
This provider charge £10.00 per change.
For changes you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your requested changes to email@example.com
We can not guarantee any change until we have provider’s confirmation. Some changes may have an additional cost.
Adults – £18/pp
Kids – £15/pp
Minimun: 4 persons
Departs at 9.40 AM at least four times a week throughout the year
Pictures of Tour
Fill in this form with your prefered date for the tour. We can not guarantee this availability but we will do as much as we can to achieve it.