London Gay Tours offer the opportunity to experience Christmas in London on an Open-Top Vintage Bus with live commentary if you take our special panoramic Christmas lights bus tour. Finish up the tour exploring Knightsbridge or Winter Wonderland.
With calls of ‘all aboard’ welcoming passengers to take a seat on a restored vintage open-top bus, groups will be chauffeured around the stunning sights of the big city, enjoying a unique viewpoint of the festive streets.
Troupes will pass under the world famous lights of Oxford Street, Regent Street and Knightsbridge, illuminating faces from above and almost close enough to touch. All the big names will make an appearance including the likes of Big Ben & Lord Nelson himself at Trafalgar Square. You will also enjoy a photo stop at the all-seeing London Eye.
The tour includes live commentary from an expert London guide, instilling capital knowledge along the way.
- Redenzvous at the Meeting Point
- Christmas lights in Oxford Street, Regent Street and Knightsbridge
- Panoramic views of Big Ben, The Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square and more
- Photo stop at London Eye
- Hyde Park Winter Wonderland
- 2.5 hours
- Transportation by Open Deck Vintage bus
- Professional guide
- Transfers from/to accommodation
- Spending money
- Entry into locations
- Gratuity – optional
- Comfortable shoes
- Drinking water
- Suitable clothing
- Spending Money
- Route subject to change
- Please note that the Christmas tree at Trafalgar Square is due to be displayed between 1st December 2016 – 5th January 2017
For cancellation you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your wish to cancel it to email@example.com
All cancellations may have a charge according to when you tell us your wish to cancel your booking.
This service has these Cancellation Fees,
- Cancellations up to 7 days before the services: No Cancellation Fee.
- Cancellations between 7 and 5 days before the services: Cancellation Fee of 20% of cost of your booking.
- Cancellations within 2 days before the service or No Show: Cancellation Fee of 100% of cost of your booking.
Any banking fees because of returns will be paid by customers.
For changes you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your requested changes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can not guarantee any change until we have provider’s confirmation. Some changes may have an additional cost.
Adults – £34/pp
Kids (3 – 16 yrs) – £20/pp
Daily departures at 16’00h and 19’00h from 20th November to 5th January
Except from 24th – 27th December and New Years’ Eve and 1st January
Pictures of Tour
Vintage Open-top Bus
Christmas Lights in London
Christmas Lights in London
Fill in this form with your prefered date and time for the tour. We can not guarantee this availability but we will do as much as we can to achieve it.