London Gay Tours offers the opportunity to join us to our special Private Christmas Shopping Tour in London with our expert Personal Shoppers.
You can choose in between The Classic Tour (which covers the shops of some of London’s most exclusive streets around the Oxford Street Area. This tour will also give you a good inside of the neighboring areas, like Picadilly, Mayfair and Marylebone. ) the Chelsea Tour ( which covers the shops in the Kings Road, the many little squares and surrounding streets like Sloane street, Walton street and many more.) or Covent Garden and Soho Tour ( Both areas have a lively street-culture and nightlife, with a mix of shopping, restaurants, theatres and bars. Soho is the centre of London’s thriving gay scene)
Enjoy the morning shopping for Christmas presents or simply admiring the Christmas windows and lights of the beautiful city of London. End the day with the traditional English pantomime, or with a fantastic ballet performance. Let us know your preferences and we will help you get the booking.
- Meeting Point agreed with the customer .
- 3 hours of Shopping with our expert Personal Shoppers.
- Optional: Finish the tour enjoying a theatre play, ballet or Musical (Ticket cost not included).
- 3 hours + theatre if requested.
Customer can enjoy as much time as desired buying at every shop during the tour but with a total time up to 3 hours. Remember that you can always come back and keep on shopping.
- Guided Shopping Tour plenty of style and great shops.
- Style Advice.
- Refreshments during the tour
- Accommodation pick up or drop off
- Theatre tickets.
- Comfortable shoes
- Drinking water
- Suitable clothing
For cancellation you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your wish to cancel it to firstname.lastname@example.org
All cancellations may have a charge according to when you tell us your wish to cancel your booking.
This service has these Cancellation Fees,
- Cancellations up to 7 days before the services: No Cancellation Fee.
- Cancellations between 7 and 5 days before the services: Cancellation Fee of 20% of cost of your booking.
- Cancellations within 2 days before the service or No Show: Cancellation Fee of 100% of cost of your booking.
Any banking fees because of returns will be paid by customers.
This provider charge £10.00 per change.
For changes you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your requested changes to email@example.com
We can not guarantee any change until we have provider’s confirmation. Some changes may have an additional cost.
Will be specified when booking the tour
Adults – £100/pp
+ Theatre Tickets (Optional)
Let us know when you want to go on the tour and we will tell you the nearest availability.
Pictures of Tour
Avery Row - Mayfair
Carnaby Street - Soho
Avery Row - Mayfair
Stella McCartney's - Mayfair
Fill in this form with your prefered date and time for the tour. We can not guarantee this availability but we will do as much as we can to achieve it.