In this 3-hour tour we will walk through the streets of the oldest part of the city centre: the City of London.
Also known as “London Old Town”, walking through the City creates a very interesting visual impact; it is the oldest part of the city and its history can be found in every corner, but after the WWII bombings it has become the financial modern district of London.
We will start our tour by the shores of the Thames, where we will learn the history of the city that has become one of the most important financial districts of the world.
We will then go deep into a semiprivate area with a hidden medieval Templar church. Step by step we will arrive to the feet of the imposing dome of St Paul’s Cathedral that dominates the City, and we will walk through hundreds of businessmen and women until we reach the Bank of England surrounded by skyscrapers.
The monument to the history of the Great Fire, London Bridge, Tower Bridge and the Tower of London will be the perfect ending to a walk that will make us see with a different look this special part of the great London.
- Meeting Point – Will be specified when booking the tour.
- 3 hours of activity tour, enjoying the famous finantial district of London. Along the way you will see St Paul’s Cathedral, Bank of London, London Bridge, Tower Bridge and the Tower of London.
- Finish – Will be specified when booking the tour.
- 3 hours
- Private guide (Walking Tour)
- A welcome pack with a water bottle, a city map and a gay city map.
- Public transport or taxi fares, entrance fees to monuments in case you want to visit them inside.
- The Pick Up in your hotel or apartment. Depending on where you are hosting the distances and time could be considerable. If you prefer us to pick you up at your hotel or apartment instead of meeting the guide in a specific place, it has an extra cost of £20.
- Comfortable shoes
- Suitable clothing
For cancellation you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your wish to cancel it to firstname.lastname@example.org
All cancellations may have a charge according to when you tell us your wish to cancel your booking.
This service has these Cancellation Fees,
- Cancellations up to 7 days before the services: No Cancellation Fee.
- Cancellations between 7 and 5 days before the services: Cancellation Fee of 20% of cost of your booking.
- Cancellations within 2 days before the service or No Show: Cancellation Fee of 100% of cost of your booking.
Any banking fees because of returns will be paid by customers.
For changes you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your requested changes to email@example.com
We can not guarantee any change until we have provider’s confirmation. Some changes may have an additional cost.
Will be specified when booking the tour
1 Adult – £116
2 Adults – £61/pp
3 Adults – £42/pp
4 Adults – £35/pp
5 Adults – £30/pp
6 Adults – £26.5/pp
Let us know when you want to join the tour and we will tell you the nearest availability.
Bookings must be done with a minimum of 10 days in advance.
Pictures of Tour
St Paul Cathedral
Tower of London
Fill in this form with your prefered date for the tour. We can not guarantee this availability but we will do as much as we can to achieve it.