In this 3-hour tour we will walk through one of the most iconic neighbourhoods of central London: Westminster.
In this outdoors walk we will get to know the buildings where the history of the oldest democracy in the world is hidden; we will feel like kings walking among palaces and with our experienced guides we will learn the history of great emblems of the city, such as the Big Ben, the London Eye or the famous Trafalgar Square.
We will start our tour at the feet of the Queen’s home: Buckingham Palace; from where we will take a relaxed walk around St James’ Park that will allow us to learn the history of the palace that bears the same name. We’ll get to know the area where the most refined English gentlemen enjoy their free time, and finally Trafalgar Square.
Not far from here we will be able to see the most famous lookout point of the city, London eye, sticking out between the governmental buildings that surround Parliament Square; and we’ll finish our tour in an impressive spot next to the Houses of Parliament, the Big Ben and the majestic Westminster Abbey.
- Meeting Point – Will be specified when booking the tour.
- 3 hours of activity tour, enjoying the iconic neighbourhoods of central London. Along the way you will see Buckingham Palace, St James’ Park, Trafalgar Square, London Eye, House of Parliament, Big Ben and Westminster Abbey.
- Finish – Will be specified when booking the tour.
- 3 hours
- Private guide (Walking Tour)
- A welcome pack with a water bottle, a city map and a gay city map.
- Public transport or taxi fares, entrance fees to monuments in case you want to visit them inside.
- The Pick Up in your hotel or apartment. Depending on where you are hosting the distances and time could be considerable. If you prefer us to pick you up at your hotel or apartment instead of meeting the guide in a specific place, it has an extra cost of 20€.
- Comfortable shoes
- Suitable clothing
For cancellation you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your wish to cancel it to firstname.lastname@example.org
All cancellations may have a charge according to when you tell us your wish to cancel your booking.
This service has these Cancellation Fees,
- Cancellations up to 7 days before the services: No Cancellation Fee.
- Cancellations between 7 and 5 days before the services: Cancellation Fee of 20% of cost of your booking.
- Cancellations within 2 days before the service or No Show: Cancellation Fee of 100% of cost of your booking.
Any banking fees because of returns will be paid by customers.
For changes you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your requested changes to email@example.com
We can not guarantee any change until we have provider’s confirmation. Some changes may have an additional cost.
Will be specified when booking the tour
1 Adult – £116
2 Adults – £61/pp
3 Adults – £42/pp
4 Adults – £35/pp
5 Adults – £30/pp
6 Adults – £26.5/pp
Let us know when you want to join the tour and we will tell you the nearest availability.
Bookings must be done with a minimum of 10 days in advance.
Pictures of Tour
St James' Park
House of Parliament & Big Ben
Fill in this form with your prefered date for the tour. We can not guarantee this availability but we will do as much as we can to achieve it.