London Gay Tours offers a tour to discover the beauty of Paris from London.
We connect you with your representative at St. Pancras International who will escort you onboard Eurostar and throughout the day in Paris. Travelling at speeds of up to 186mph, you will be in Paris in just 2 hours 15 minutes.
Upon arrival you will enjoy a panoramic tour of the city taking in all the major sites including Champs Elysees, the Opera House and River Seine before arriving at the Eiffel Tower. Our fast entry ticket means we have priority access and our reserved seats in the Altitude 58 restaurant boast fabulous views across the city. Sit back and enjoy a glass of Champagne followed by a fabulous two course meal while soaking up the atmosphere of arguably the worlds most beautiful city.
After lunch we take a romantic cruise on the River Seine that boasts spectacular views of Notre Dame, Musee D’Orsay and Place de la Concorde. Then enjoy a visit to Le Louvre (entrance fee not included) or enjoy some free time.
In the early evening we head back to Gard du Nord for our return journey to London.
- 2h 15m travelling from London to Paris by Eurostar train.
- Panoramic tour of the city taking in all the major sites including Champs Elysees, the Opera House and River Seine before arriving at the Eiffel Tower.
- Champagne lunch on the Eiffel Tower with reserved seats in the Altitude 58 restaurant.
- Romantic cruise on the River Seine.
- Return journey to London.
- 14 hours
- Return ticket with seat reservations on the Eurostar train.
- Fully escorted including a guide onboard Eurostar.
- Panoramic tour of Paris.
- Fast entry access to the Eiffel Tower 1st Level – avoid the queues.
- Champagne lunch on the Eiffel Tower (glass of Champagne followed by two course meal).
- Cruise on the River Seine.
- Transfers from/to accommodation
- Entrance to Le Louvre (it can be purchased during tour)
- Spending Money
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Premier Class Service on the train that includes Premier Seats, Breakfast, Light Meal and Refreshments (Available to upgrade at extra cost)
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you (Please check your visa requirements before you travel)
- Departs St Pancras International at 7.01am. Check in at 6:00am
- Returns to London at approximately 8.30pm.
- Your return Eurostar departs Gare du Nord at 7.13pm and you should be aware that check-in closes 45 minutes prior to departure. On rare occasions the return train departs Paris at 8.13pm.
- Please note, once booked, we are not able to cancel your booking and as such cannot offer you a refund, cancellation or amendment.
- The Louvre museum is open every day except Tuesday and the following French holidays: November 1, December 25, January 1, and May 1.
- Due to Eurostar requirements the age restrictions for children is 4-11 years.
- Should lunch on the Eiffel Tower not be available, a 3 course lunch on the Bateaux Parisiens with river cruise will be included with a photo stop at Eiffel Tower
- Comfortable shoes
- Suitable clothing
- Passport or I.D.
Cancellation & Change Policies:
- Please note, once booked, we are not able to cancel or change your booking and as such cannot offer you a refund, cancellation or amendment.
Adult – £247/pp
Upgrade to Premier Class:
Daily except Tuesdays and Sundays
Pictures of Tour
Altitude 58 Restaurant
Fill in this form with your prefered date for the tour. We can not guarantee this availability but we will do as much as we can to achieve it.