London Gay Tours offers you this day trip to discover the beauty of Paris at your leisure.
Upon arrival at St Pancras International you will be met by our staff who will help you check in, and present you with your Paris travel pack. The pack has been designed to help you make the most of your time and includes Eurostar train tickets with reserved seating and a map of Paris including public transportation information.
A Seine river cruise ticket is also included so why not take a romantic cruise on the River Seine that boasts spectacular views of Notre Dame, Musee D’Orsay and Place de la Concorde.
Paris is home to some of the finest shopping in the world. One of the leading and most exclusive department stores is Galeries Lafayette that offers a cross section of designer clothing, jewellery and beauty products. On your Paris travel pack you will find a Galeries Lafayette Pass that entitles you to some great discounts. The store is located near the centre of Paris and a short cab ride away from Gare du Nord.
- 2h 15m travelling from London to Paris by Eurostar train.
- Free time to soak up Parisien life.
- Return journey to London.
- 14 hours
- Return ticket with seat reservations on the Eurostar train
- Paris Travel Pack with a map of Paris and Lafayette Gallery Pass 10% off on luxury goods at the department Store
- One hour River Seine cruise
- Transfers from/to accommodation
- Spending Money
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Premier Class Service on the train that includes Premier Seats, Breakfast, Light Meal and Refreshments (Available to upgrade at extra cost)
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you (Please check your visa requirements before you travel)
- Departs St Pancras International at 7.01am. Check in at 6:00am
- Returns to London at approximately 8.30pm.
- Your return Eurostar departs Gare du Nord at 7.13pm and you should be aware that check-in closes 45 minutes prior to departure. On rare occasions the return train departs Paris at 8.13pm.
- Please note, once booked, we are not able to cancel your booking and as such cannot offer you a refund, cancellation or amendment.
- The Louvre museum is open every day except Tuesday and the following French holidays: November 1, December 25, January 1, and May 1.
- Due to Eurostar requirements the age restrictions for children is 4-11 years.
- Comfortable shoes
- Suitable clothing
- Passport or I.D.
Cancellation & Change Policies:
- Please note, once booked, we are not able to cancel or change your booking and as such cannot offer you a refund, cancellation or amendment.
Adult – £163/pp
Upgrade to Premier Class:
Daily departures till mid December
From December to March Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays departures
Pictures of Tour
Fill in this form with your prefered date for the tour. We can not guarantee this availability but we will do as much as we can to achieve it.