London Gay Tours offers this special tour to discover at once four highlights in England: Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, Lacock and Bath on Christmas Day.
After the morning pick-up we head off to Windsor Castle for a guided walking tour of the old market town taking in the charming cobbled streets and medieval buildings, including the house that William Shakespeare lived in when he wrote the Merry Wives of Windsor. You will also see the warrant for Charles I’s execution signed by Oliver Cromwell, and Sir Christopher Wren’s intriguing Guildhall, before heading to the Long Walk that boasts the most impressive views of Windsor Castle. Your professional guide will pause here explaining to you the dramatic history of the oldest working Castle. The walk will continue around the perimeter of the Castle before we head for Stonehenge.
Journeying south-west we pass through Runnymede where King John signed the Magna Carta in 1215, before we head to the picturesque Salisbury plains. There will be plenty of time for a photo-stop at Stonehenge, the most famous prehistoric monument in the world. Step back in time 5,000 years while your guide explains the remarkable sequence of events that have surrounded these ancient monoliths.
Christmas lunch is an absolute treat. We visit a charming pub to enjoy Roasted Turkey with all the trimmings followed by delicious Christmas pudding.
Next we visit the ancient village of Lacock. Lacock is one of England’s most picturesque villages, dating back to the Saxon era. The village has provided the setting for many movies and television dramas, including Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice and Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone.
Finally we head to the spa town of Bath for a walking and panoramic driving tour of the old Roman and Georgian town visiting the Royal Crescent, the Circus, and Pulteney Bridge boasting fine views of the River Avon cascading down over the weir.
Please note that the Roman Baths, Windsor Castle and Stonehenge will be closed but the tour still provides a comprehensive overview of each attraction and includes a delicious Christmas lunch in a historic English pub. We may visit the above attractions in a different order on the day.
- Meeting Point – Will be specified when booking the tour
- Windsor Castle
- Christmas Lunch in a historic English pub
- Return to London
Tour may visit the above attractions in a different order on the day.
- 13 hours
Arrive back to London approximatly at 09’00PM
- Free transfer from selected accomodations
- Tour in luxury Air-Conditioned coach with Free Wi-Fi on board
- Free Walking Tour of Bath
- Christmas Lunch in a historic English pub (Drinks not included)
- Professional Tour Guide
- Hotel Drop Offs
- Spending Money
- Gratuities (optional)
- Comfortable shoes
- Suitable clothing
- Please note that the Roman Baths, Windsor Castle and Stonehenge will be closed but the tour still provides a comprehensive overview of each attraction and includes a delicious Christmas lunch in a historic English pub.
- Tour may visit the above attractions in a different order on the day.
For cancellation you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your wish to cancel it to email@example.com
All cancellations may have a charge according to when you tell us your wish to cancel your booking.
This service has these Cancellation Fees,
- Cancellations up to 7 days before the services: No Cancellation Fee.
- Cancellations between 7 and 2 days before the services: Cancellation Fee of 20% of cost of your booking.
- Cancellations within 2 days before the service or No Show: Cancellation Fee of 100% of cost of your booking.
Any banking fees because of returns will be paid by customers.
For changes you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your requested changes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can not guarantee any change until we have provider’s confirmation. Some changes may have an additional cost.
Adult – £125/pp
Kids (3 – 16 yrs) – £115/pp
Departures early in the morning on the 25th December
Pictures of Tour
Inside Windsor Castle
George Inn in Lacock
Pulteney Bridge in Bath
Please, Fill in this form with the information required. Remember this is an special tour takes place on the 25th December.