London Gay Tours offers this tour to discover at once four highlights in England: Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, Lacock and Bath.
After your pick-up directly from or near your hotel, we drive to the Windsor Castle to be the first group to enter in the morning. Over 900 years of royal history are waiting for you in Windsor Castle, which is perched high above the River Thames just outside of London. From William the Conqueror all the way through to our current Queen, successive monarchs have lived here and left their mark on what is now the largest continuously occupied castle in the world. Windsor itself is a pretty town full of traditional shops and historic pubs.
Then tour will continue to the most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a world heritage site, Stonehenge which stands alone in the vast empty tract of Salisbury plain. Come and unlock the secrets for yourself and marvel at this remarkable and mysterious feat of ancient engineering and design.
Next we head to Lacock and arrive in time for lunch. We will stop in a classic country pub to relax and soak up the charming atmosphere while being served some delicious home cooked food. Highly recommended to try typical English “Fish and Chips”.
Our final stop is Bath, another world heritage site. Bath is a beautiful Georgian city with delightful crescents, terraces and architecture. Following our panoramic tour of the city, there will be time to visit Bath Abbey and Pulteney Bridge overlooking the river Avon cascading over the weir. And you can shop, explore or take afternoon tea in the Pump Rooms while listening to the string quartet. With so much to see and do you will be glad that you have so much free time.
- Meeting Point – Will be specified when booking the tour
- Windsor Castle – first group to enter in the morning
- Lunch in a 14th century pub in Lacock
- Return to London – Will be specified when booking the tour.
- 13 hours
Arrive back to London approximatly at 9.00 pm
- Free transfer from accomodation*
- Tour in luxury Air-Conditioned coach with Free Wi-Fi on board
- Admissions to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge (Audio Headset included in both sites)
- Free Walking Tour of Bath
- 1 course pub lunch in 14th century classic country pub George Inn in Lacock (Drinks not included)
- Professional Tour Guide
* In order to ease morning traffic, Transport for London, the local government body responsible for the transport system in Greater London, has requested that all sightseeing companies to stop offering pick up service with effect of 1st April 2017
- Hotel Drop Offs
- Spending Money
- Gratuities (optional)
- Comfortable shoes
- Suitable clothing
- At Windsor Castle, on rare occasion the State Apartments are closed and as an alternative we shall visit Queens Mary’s Doll’s House and St Georges Chapel. On Sundays St Georges Chapel is closed, there will be extra time to explore castle precincts
- If the Country Pub in Lacock “George Inn” is not available, we use a suitable alternative.
- During Peak Periods, Additional Vehicles Without Wi-Fi May Be Used. Sorry for any inconvenience.
For cancellation you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your wish to cancel it to email@example.com
All cancellations may have a charge according to when you tell us your wish to cancel your booking.
This service has these Cancellation Fees,
- Cancellations up to 7 days before the services: No Cancellation Fee.
- Cancellations between 7 and 2 days before the services: Cancellation Fee of 20% of cost of your booking.
- Cancellations within 2 days before the service or No Show: Cancellation Fee of 100% of cost of your booking.
Any banking fees because of returns will be paid by customers.
For changes you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your requested changes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can not guarantee any change until we have provider’s confirmation. Some changes may have an additional cost.
Will be specified when booking the tour
Adult – £111/pp
Kids (3 – 16 yrs) – £100/pp
Daily departures early in the morning.
Pictures of Tour
Inside Windsor Castle
George Inn in Lacock
Pulteney Bridge in Bath
Fill in this form with your prefered date for the tour. We can not guarantee this availability but we will do as much as we can to achieve it.