London Gay Tours offers this half day tour to discover all secrets of Stonehenge.
After your pick-up directly from or near your hotel, we will drive through Salisbury plain towards the most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a world heritage site, Stonehenge.
Its origins date back nearly 5,000 years and it has been home to pagan religion and spiritual worship, not to be mention public debate ever since. Come and unlock the secrets for yourself and marvel at this remarkable and mysterious feat of ancient engineering and design.
Included: Entrance to the site with audio guide and entrance to the new visitor exhibition centre
This half day tour is available during Summer Mornings or Afternoons all year round
- Meeting Point in London – It will be specified when booking the tour
- Scenic drive through the Salisbury plains
- Visit Stonehenge site and and the new visitor centre exhibition
- Return to London
- Drop off in London – It will be specified when booking the tour
- 6 hours
- Tour in luxury coach with professional driver
- Admission to Stonehenge and the new Visitor centre exhibition
- Audio guide in multiple languages at the site
- Tour guide (this tour is unscorted)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel Drop Offs
- Spending Money
- Comfortable shoes
- Suitable clothing
For cancellation you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your wish to cancel it to email@example.com
All cancellations may have a charge according to when you tell us your wish to cancel your booking.
This service has these Cancellation Fees,
- Cancellations up to 7 days before the services: No Cancellation Fee.
- Cancellations between 7 and 2 days before the services: Cancellation Fee of 20% of cost of your booking.
- Cancellations within 2 days before the service or No Show: Cancellation Fee of 100% of cost of your booking.
Any banking fees because of returns will be paid by customers.
For changes you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your requested changes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can not guarantee any change until we have provider’s confirmation. Some changes may have an additional cost.
Adult – £52/pp
Kids (3 – 16 yrs) – £41/pp
Daily departures on the Mornings (Summer) and Afternoons.
Pictures of Tour
Sunset in Stonehenge
Visitor Centre Exhibition
Fill in this form with your prefered date for the tour. We can not guarantee this availability but we will do as much as we can to achieve it.