London Gay Tours offers the only opportunity to join the crowded celebration in Stonehenge to welcome the summer.
Tour departs London at 1am on the 21st June 2017 and heads directly to Stonehenge arriving at roughly 3am. Due to the nature of this special event, we cannot guarantee exact arrival or departure times from Stonehenge so all timings are approximate.
The annual celebration of the summer solstice will be well under way when arriving to Stonehenge as the atmosphere builds towards the sunrise, and the climax of the event. Huge crowds gather and there will be plenty of time to soak up the atmosphere of this historic morning, walk amongst the stones, and observe the pagan rituals and ceremonies that take place at varying intervals throughout the evening.
Please note there is a twenty to thirty minute walk involved in order to get from the coach park to the event.
- Meeting Point in London – It will be specified when booking the tour
- Visit Stonehenge during Solstice celebration
- Return to London
- Drop off in London – It will be specified when booking the tour
- 7-8 hours approx.
Due to the nature of this special event, we cannot guarantee exact arrival or departure times from Stonehenge so all timings are approximate.
- Tour in luxury Air-Conditioned coach with Free Wi-Fi on board
- Admission to Stonehenge
- Proffesional Tour Guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transfer from/to accomodation
- Spending Money
- Comfortable shoes
- Suitable clothing
Please note that there will be a lot of walking on grass involved and we recommend bringing warm clothing, sensible footwear and a small umbrella if rain is forecast.
For cancellation you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your wish to cancel it to email@example.com
All cancellations may have a charge according to when you tell us your wish to cancel your booking.
This service has these Cancellation Fees,
- Cancellations up to 7 days before the services: No Cancellation Fee.
- Cancellations between 7 and 2 days before the services: Cancellation Fee of 20% of cost of your booking.
- Cancellations within 2 days before the service or No Show: Cancellation Fee of 100% of cost of your booking.
Any banking fees because of returns will be paid by customers.
For changes you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your requested changes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can not guarantee any change until we have provider’s confirmation. Some changes may have an additional cost.
Will be specified when booking the tour
Adult – £95/pp
Kids (3 – 16 yrs) – £85/pp
Departs on the 21st June 2017 at 1’00am.
Pictures of Tour
Fill in this form with your prefered date for the tour. We can not guarantee this availability but we will do as much as we can to achieve it.